cold, cold, cold!


This is the unicorn that lives with us!

It is so cold here! I tried to warm up the house by cooking today. Apple butter (takes forever!), apple sauce, pumpkin cupcakes and lentil soup. Jeff made pancakes for breakfast and he finished out the day by making popcorn for all of us.


Saturday nights are "Movie Night with the Girls" at our house. We eat an early dinner. Then Jeff makes popcorn and we all sit on the couch and watch a movie. Tonight we watched the original Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, always a favorite. After the movie, 'A' wanted to wave the Happy New Year signs she made with Rachel, the child care provider at the gym. So we got them out and waved them around and had a party.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!