I took the girls to the dentist the other day. I was so impressed with them! Six months ago, at our last visit, I swore their crying had done some psychological damage to the poor dentist. They screamed on my lap the whole time, both of them. This time, they both opened their mouths wide and let the dentist and the hygenist do their stuff.


Today I met Jennifer and Emily in Massachusetts for a little wedding dress shopping. It was a lot of fun! There are so many nice dresses out there. And it's just amazing how different our personal styles are.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!