naptime


It's naptime. No fever, no science experiment, no infection for 'H' today, so life is good! I guess when you drink a million cups of orange juice in 12 hours, you might actually see some results.


This library photo is from yesterday. Today we played outside ('H' had a hard time pulling away from the sand and her shovel. I even put her to bed at naptime with her shovel!) and went stopped by the Audubon Sanctuary where my mom works 4 days a week. Then we came home and 'H' played outside a while longer. She could dig all day, I swear.


This little person was made by 'A'.

I've been trying to think about centerpieces for Emily's wedding and I am having fun doing it! There are a lot of centerpiece ideas that incorporate recycled materials or objects from nature, which is right up her alley. My mom wants me to finish the wedding scrapbook now but *yawn* I am just so-o-o tired and cannot seem to do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!