Here are a few photos from the wedding.


This one (above) of 'A' is precious because it's one of the only photos where she's not looking straight down at the ground. She's playing with her flower girl basket, made even more special by all of the grass and lawn flowers she put in it after the ceremony.

That's me below, next to the bride.


'A' is done with her 24-hour reaction to her shots. Wow, that was weird. I let her sleep until after 11 am today. I don't think she's ever slept past 8 in her life. She woke up early this morning with a raging fever, looked at me and said, "Daddy, where is Mommy going?"

Anyway, she's better now, which is nice.


She keeps asking why she's sick - she doesn't get it. After all, according to her, she eats healthy food, so why is she sick? Goodness, she is SO literal! Sometimes we just get sick, that is all there is to it.

Off to bed. Do you think my children will EVER sleep through the night? Ever? Someday I won't be tired anymore.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!