It's finally warm enough (kind of) to get out and play in the sandbox! This was a present to 'A' and 'H' from their grandparents and Jeff and his dad set it up last week. It's in the shade for the whole day, which will be great in the middle of the summer, but for now, it's a bit chilly in there!


I took Erma, our cat, to the vet today. She turns 16 years old in 3 weeks. She's old. She's losing more weight. The vet took blood and gave her some fluids, and I'll know next week if there's anything I need to be concerned about. Part of me thinks she's doing her "thing" that she does when she feel neglected. So now I am going to shut off the computer and snuggle with her. Have a great night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!