mmmm!


Jeff has been tie-dyeing! I wish, wish, wish I could say that this round of tie-dyeing was a family project, but as much as I wanted it to be, it wasn't. Jeff is the tie-dyeing master and as soon as he saw me pull out the baby garments I wanted to tie-dye for the new little babies in our life (Baby Sayan and Baby Daniel), he took over, in a good way. Everything looks wonderful! I can't wait to wash all of them and hang them on the line for a group photo.


Today was a miracle day, one that I always wish for but can't ever plan. I not only got a million things done (phone calls for appointments and information, errands, cooking, bread baking and more) but somehow I got to spend so much of the day playing with my daughters. We went to the library and to the playground, and enjoyed leisurely meals and laughter the whole day through. And to top it all off, I even booked us an hour at the gym today and had a wonderfully refreshing and cleansing workout.

Today was a busy mom's perfect day. Tomorrow we're going to spend some time painting placemats for the outside dinner table, so let's hope that tomorrow is an artistic mom's perfect day!


Life is GOOD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!