a haircut!


'A' had her hair cut today! I should have done this long ago. Her hair is like mine - too full near her face. It was too thick for a clip and it needed to be thinned out a bit. It doesn't hang in her eyes anymore. She loves it!


I was so proud of her. She got out of the car, went right into the hair salon ahead of me, and when my hair stylist called her over, she just went without looking back to see if I was following. Whoa, is this my girl? She loved the entire experience. I wish I could get inside her head and see why she loves certain things but not others. She did the same thing at the gym today - she went in ahead of me and had a wonderful time in the child care room with the other kids. I'm sure it helped that Rachel was working - she and 'H' adore Rachel.

Back at the gym, did I tell you I am back at the gym? I love it! Why did I ever stop going? I love that it welcomes me back with open arms. And I'm so happy to be there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!