my life


ahhh... this photo represents the current state of my physical life right now. We're painting and the house is a mess; I've got groceries and vegetables that need to be put away and processed; compost that needs to be run out to the pile; and my pickle jars, which should be holding a new round of pickles, are instead used to hold paint while the cucumbers await further instructions at the bottom of the fridge.

Today the girls started gymnastics and they both loved their classes. They're so cute, running around following the instructor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!