play time


My home is full of giggles right now, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

We went to the library today, followed by a picnic lunch at the playground. At the playground, we ran into some moms and kids we know and that was a very nice surprise. 'H' is skipping her nap today (she begs to skip it every day and I usually convince her that it's in her interest to lay down and rest. Not today. She's having so much fun and I'm wondering if she's getting to the point of just napping occasionally). We leave for the farm soon to pick up our vegetables.


Dinner tonight is easy peasy: veggie burgers straight from the freezer over local salad with ratatouille leftovers on the side.


Apples are coming into season now. This year is supposed to be the best yet. Mmmm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!