Halloween!


Today the temperature was in the 60's. The 60's! I love Indian summers. It's like a short, sweet trip down memory lane, letting me say hello to summer one more time.


It's Halloween today, and we were very excited to join our friends for some fun and trick or treating. We had trouble getting to their home at a nice early hour because 'H' decided to poke herself in the eye with a pencil this afternoon and she scratched her cornea. Jeff took her to the doctor and she was prescribed eye drops. She's okay.


The afternoon was rushed and I didn't line them all up for costume shots, so these are the best I have tonight. 'A' loved her princess dress and also loved seeing some of the other, older princesses on the street tonight. 'H' was in a very cute s'mores costume. The only thing she liked better than dressing up as candy was eating it.

Both girls had pretty dramatic candy highs and lows.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!