I'm having an "I love my kids" kind of day, and it's not hard to see why on a day like today. We woke early and lolly gagged through our breakfast and morning clean-up, and finally moseyed out of the house close to 10 o'clock to meet friends at the pumpkin patch. The girls loved the pumpkin patch, just as they did last year, and were all smiles and giggles.


They pulled wagons and watched miniature trains speed through imaginary villages...


...and enjoyed a ride on a "big kid" train too.


On my list for the rest of the day:

butternut squash muffin bread
clean 'H's room to get ready for her new bed (thank you grandma and grandpa!)
cut the fabric for 'A's princess dress
turnip greens for dinner

Happening right now:

cutting paper mobiles
"watch your fingers!"






0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!