rethinking 'H'


I'm rethinking 'H's fainting spells. A while ago, after we had a visit with her pediatrician about it, they stopped just as suddenly as they had started. I thought it was over. But it's creeping back in. I would still think nothing of it if it was just a fainting spell and nothing else, but I can't help but notice that she is a wee bit sleepy for the rest of the day after each spell. That concerns me. I think I'm going to bring her to a pediatric neurologist after all.

We walked forever today, partly to enjoy the nice weather, partly to run some errands in town. 'A's gold shoes are cute but not great for walking - ahhh... to learn such life lessons so young...


This afternoon I kicked a soccer ball around the house a few times and made us all run after it. I'll be dreaming of these days in a few months when my house is an island in a sea of snow!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!