creativity at our house


We're in creative mode here lately. Here is a map 'A' drew of her bedroom. You can see, clockwise, from the top:
Bookcase
Dresser (see the drawer pulls?)
Window
Her bed with a window to the left of it
and in the middle is a ladybug.

I love the legs on the dresser and the bed!

Her artwork is so dear to me, I save and date everything she produces. It's all so... creative!


This bag I made yesterday by fusing together a few shopping bags into a very sturdy fabric and I reused the Walmart logo to make a new word. I had asked around for some shopping bags and I got so many of these Walmart bags! It's kind of a pain to get the lettering just right because the heat of the iron melts the plastic layers and shrinks them in weird ways, but I do like the message.

Someone is going to get this bag as a gift... I just don't know who yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!