Well, wouldn't you know it... just yesterday I said we had been relatively healthy and today 'A' looked a little feverish. Her head was a little warm and she had that "look" in her eyes, so I put her to bed after lunch.

It snowed here today and it was just beautiful while it came down, but it's so warm here that it all melts. It's unseasonably warm for upstate New York. I'm getting used to living here, so I would like some more snow that stays around a while, but there's another part of me that is OK with the weather - this is just like the winter weather we might have had all those years growing up in coastal southern New England.


I've got a challenge waiting for me in our garage. I've insisted on saving all of our pellet bags this season, because I'm convinced I can do something with them. Otherwise we'll throw them away and they'll sit in the landfill for 500,000 years. Hmmm... what can I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!