Some library time, among other things


At the library today we exchanged our collection of dinosaur and early humans books for books about Antarctica - specifically, about explorers and scientists who visit and live there. How else do you answer the question, "What do scientists do in Antarctica and what does their house look like?" without taking a trip to the library?

ahhh.... I'm lightening my load and it feels SO GOOD! Today I headed out to the thrift store to donate almost 10 boxes of baby and toddler clothing. I was not looking forward to hauling it all into the store and lucky me, I didn't have to! I saw a young woman coming out and asked her if she wanted some of my boxes and she took everything. It was win-win for the two of us. The store lost out because they charge people for the clothing, but I'm not too upset about it. I'm happy that my things went to a good home. It feels good to let go.

Veggie burgers over salad greens for dinner tonight with roasted potatoes, beets, celeriac and onions on the side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!