Sunny here


Things I'm happy about:

It's sunny today.

I had a great rowing workout this morning.

'A' visited her speech therapist yesterday and she "graduated" from eating school. She used to forget to chew and swallow her food, among other things. No longer. I think part of the solution was that we both heard the therapist talk to us about the issue and it gave us a safe and comfortable vocabulary to use when we discussed it at home. We worked it out.

The baby clothing pile in my living room is dwindling down (yay!). I brought several boxes to our local charity today and many items are currently up for sale at a consignment sale in town. I volunteered at the sale last night and was happy to see both of my car seats go home with new owners. It didn't hurt that I priced everything on the lower end - I just want someone to be able to use it before it expires.

My list of things I'm not happy about is short but important today, with the oil and natural gas catastrophe in the Gulf of Mexico topping the list.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!