The abundance of fresh food here is just embarrassing.


Today was great, until bedtime for the girls. Why can't they just clean up their toys? 'H' is completely non-compliant, and it's a personality thing, but in some way I understand it and I can work with it. She just can't go from point A to point B very efficiently (okay, let's be honest - she can't do it at all!). 'A', on the other hand, can go from point A to point B just fine, but there are times when she doesn't want to. She can be arrogant at times and obstinate at other times. Most times she's just lovely. But when she's not lovely, she's demanding and superior. It's essentially a new thing for her. She's acted this way a bit in the past, but not like this. I think a big part of it is her age (mixed with her personality) - she's over 5 now, and she's figuring out how to negotiate for power.

It certainly gives me something to think about!


A big thunderstorm just hit our neighborhood, so I'm signing off and staying away from the electronics until it passes. Have a great night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!