local produce!


Today I am loving:

...all of the local produce coming into our home from our garden, from nearby farmstands, from our CSA farm and from the farmer's market;

...turning the fresh produce into something delicious, like blueberry vinegar, blueberry jam, zucchini burgers, pickles, and steamed, sweet ears of corn for dinner;

...reading the entries for Suzy's contest on her blog -- and by the way, you can go there and vote for me, #23;

...learning more about how to live garbage-free from this couple;

...sneaking in an hour at the gym;

...and listening to my girls make up stories about where they're headed on vacation this summer.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!