life


:: 'A' enjoyed theater camp very much... especially the part where she took a bow with the other kids (she's second from the right).


:: Her lizard t-shirt costume was wonderfully done! I love the colors.


:: A tomato harvest for the day. We are soooo fortunate.


:: Local, organic watermelon from our CSA farm.


:: After laying on our backs, looking at the stars for a few nights in a row, Jeff and I decided to get out the tent and sleep in it one night. We haven't done that together since our pre-kid days! It was different. Definitely bearable. Fun? I'm not so sure about that. It felt right, but not glamorous.


:: Turnips from our garden.

1 comments:

Sew Many Mamas Says:

Yumm, garden turnips! Making my mouth water!

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!