Hope!


Sure, I'm in a lot of pain because my shoulder, neck and arm are hurting. Sure, I don't have my car back from the dealer yet, because they don't know what's going on. Sure, the weather is getting cooler here and summer is most certainly over. The geese are heading south. Row covers have made their appearance both in our garden and at the farm. But I have hope for the future. For my future.

I've been in constant pain for over two weeks now. My shoulder, neck and arm hurt. All I think about is pain. I can't live like this anymore. I mention it to people and some of them say, "do you have a chiropractor? I do, and it's wonderful..." I don't have a chiropractor, and I'm scared to death of going to one. This morning though I woke up and decided that today is the day. It's the day I call a chiropractor and ask for help. I got a recommendation from my osteopath and he was able to see me first thing this morning. Wow! He showed me a stretch that has just transformed my life. All the pain that went down my arm has subsided significantly. My shoulder feels better. I'm not functioning at 100%, but I certainly am better. And most of all, I have HOPE. Life is good.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!