over the rainbow


I'm on my way over the rainbow, hoping to get to the other side soon.

The good:
I got my car back today and it's fixed!

My neck/shoulder/arm is feeling better and better. I'm not feeling 100% better by any means - I still have a lot of pain, but the pain is less and less as I do the stretches my chiropractor teaches me, and I have hope that I'll be feeling better soon.

I've wrapped up a lot of loose ends around the house and in my life.

The bad:
There isn't any. My pain is bad, but since it's getting better, I put it in the "good" category.

Last night we had a hard frost and the basil turned black, the pepper plants wilted, and the eggplants looked like they were cold and shivering this morning. I feel melancholy at this time of year. Not sad, just thoughtful and full of feelings of wanting summer back.

Overall, life is good. And it's getting better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!