Thursday


Yes, I'm easing into fall. Yesterday we went to the farm for the last time this year. It's a sad trip, no two ways about it. But today was an easy, happy day, full of easy, fun visits to drop off a baby present to a new mom, drop off treat bags for the children at the domestic violence shelter, and drop off some great clothing at a thrift store that benefits families in need. We made squash cupcakes for 'A's Daisy meeting, veggie chili and cornbread. Then we planted garlic and swung on the swings, built airplanes out of legos and kept up with housework. It was a good day.

1 comments:

ellen Says:

hi, jillian! i wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog! oh my gracious, am i jealous of all of the fall foliage i see in your photos. where i am, we don't have any yet! it's finally starting to cool down. thanks again for stopping by and saying hey!

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!