election day


Jeff and I voted today. But we vote every day. How? With our wallets, with our lifestyle. It's not as inclusive as I would like - we still purchase gasoline for our cars, we buy pasta and rice milk at the grocery store, we have a mortgage on our home, we invest in the stock market for retirement. And don't even start the conversation about where the money to pay for all this comes from. But by and large, we are voting with our wallet in a way that makes us happy far more than ever before. I feel good about our choices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!