A Revival!


Our Unitarian Univeralist Joint Service was held at the Round Lake Auditorium today. I love the annual joint service - it's a time for me to feel reenergized, to feel the love of UUs all around. And the Round Lake Auditorium is beautiful. If you're "in the know" about organs, you'll be happy to hear that it's home to a 1900–pipe Ferris Tracker organ. I'm not "in the know," and I'm impressed. We had a nice morning, followed by an equally nice (and relaxing) afternoon, family style.

This week: you'll hear about upcoming menus tomorrow, and later this week about how I'm learning the importance - and meaning behind - saying "No."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!