Farm Tour: Kilpatrick Family Farm


How do you like my new format? I updated the template. It's certainly different, isn't it?

I took these photos at Kilpatrick Family Farm last week while we were out for a farm tour. It was rainy and chilly but lovely. The farm is beautiful and so is Michael's family. It's located a bit north of my home and I noticed that the fall colors are moving in quickly. It won't be long before every single leaf is on the ground.


:: tomato plants ::



:: pigs ::



:: Thanksgiving turkeys ::



:: walking tour ::

2 comments:

Deanna (Silly Goose Farm) Says:

Ooh, it was such a fun day! I really enjoyed myself. It was great to chit-chat with you and the girls, and I hope we can do it again sometime soon! Layout looks WONDERFUL, btw!

Mama Jillian Says:

I had a great time Deanna. You are such a breath of fresh air! It was just what I needed and I'm looking forward to checking out a new neck of our NY woods!

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!