Monday


Today:

Woke up (...don't think that's not an accomplishment these days. Remember, I'm still pulling myself out of my depressing summer.)

Yogurt, honey and granola for breakfast.

Dropped 'A' off at an art & French class, took 'H' to the park and the library.

Talked to ducks at the park who have no plans to migrate south for the winter. They didn't actually say it, but by the way they asked us for food they may as well have.

Taught some math: measured, added, divided.

Picked my jaw up off the floor after my 6 year old solved an abstract spatial puzzle much faster than I could have. And she did it like it was no big deal.

Reviewed table manners and the importance of eating neatly (without dripping blueberry jam all over your white shirt).

Enjoyed millet muffins. Mmmmm.....


Allergy shots for 'A' and me; never fun but hopefully worth all the effort.

Drove around town looking for the last of the summer corn. It's mealy now, but my children continue to love it.

Made and froze vegetable stock. I can't wait to add it to some soup this week.


And I changed the look of this site again.

Enough has been done. Time for us all to rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!