
Jeff is back.

We spent all day playing.

Something happened while Jeff was gone. I reverted to my natural eating habits and I relearned something about myself. I don't like to eat meat, poultry or fish if I can have a meal consisting of grains, beans and vegetables instead. I've eaten very little meat over the past 4 weeks and I would be happy to not eat any going forward.

We talked about having chicken fajitas tomorrow for dinner, but maybe I can make it with seitan or something instead.

The girls are delicious. 'H' is a kid now, not a baby anymore. She walks and talks and likes to play big kid games. 'A' is speaking better than ever and is losing a lot of her shyness.

The foliage is fantastic this year. The yellows, reds and oranges are vibrant and alive. It's crazy that the leaves are so beautiful for just a short time.





0 comments:
Post a Comment