
Weeding the flower garden...

Watching flowers grow...

Washing [my last load of diapers ever. This is not something I feel the least bit sentimental about]...

Wondering how the little pea plants will do...

Whiling away the time in the sandbox...

Wearing nothing on our feet...

I should add a few more:
* Working out (I'm loving the rowing machine workout lately)
* Whipping up dinners with local, available ingredients (today we had spring rolls made from the mushrooms, carrots and bok choy I got at the Farmer's Market)
* Waking up alert and happy without coffee
* Wimping out on saying "No" to eating up leftover birthday cupcakes, knowing that even more will be made tomorrow (for my birthday)
* Wondering why we don't eat these delicious cupcakes every day of the week
* Wrapping up loose ends as I work on cleaning my desk
Whew! Spring is wonderfully busy and alive here at our home. Have a great day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment