
December has just about come and gone. It's such a fast month for me, and for many, many other people I'm sure. So much happens in December, and before I know it, it's over.
A lot of fun things happened here, including:
Trips to our town nursing home to sing for the residents (with 'A's Daisy and 4-H troops)
Christmas cookie-making galore!
Trips to the library where we left with our bags full of books, including Almanzo's story, Farmer Boy
I won the most wonderful gift bag giveaway! The From Scratch Club women (Alexis, Amanda, Christina, Leslie & Sarah) spent the month of December making a collection of edible gifts, and I was lucky enough to win them. Yum! Check out the FSC blog - it's chock full of good info.
Relaxing and laying low, which explains why I haven't been posting
Fighting off a fast-moving chest cold
Gathering gear for ski and snowboard lessons, starting in January
Feeling the Christmas excitement!

Looking forward to January. Definitely.

0 comments:
Post a Comment