
I'm here at the Cape for a much-needed vacation. I haven't been very good at posting my photos lately. I've had a lot going on and I am really looking forward to having some time to dig into my creative self again.
My current computer project is almost done -- it's a website administration tool for an antiques dealer in Connecticut. I wrote it all in ASP.NET 2.0 and AJAX and it's pretty cool.

One of my goals for this weekend is to learn more about taking sunset photos. I suppose it would help if I could be around for sunset, instead of taking care of sleepy children at that time... but anyway, I am going to make an effort to learn how to do it. Stay tuned for a bunch more sunset photos these next few days!

Jeff and I are the only ones up now - and it's still early in the evening. My mom and Dick go to bed SO early. We're craving Ben & Jerry's and we can't go there now because no one is up to keep an eye on our kids! I suppose it's a message from the Universe that we're not supposed to be eating ice cream tonight.

Have I mentioned lately that 'H' is SO DARN CUTE??? She has started to truly communicate with us and it's very refreshing. "Would you like some more?" "No." "Are you all done?" "Yes." It's so much nicer to communicate with words rather than speaking the Scream Language all the time. Not only is it nicer for us, but she's such a cute talker too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment