Happy Birthday 'A'!


She's FIVE! 'A' is 5 years old today. Wow! It seems like just yesterday that she was born.


I made her a birthday crown and a painting smock (photos to come next week). 'H' gave her a bell for her bike. Her relatives all sent wonderful gifts and each and every one sent a birthday card covered in glitter. She loved every minute of today.


Tomorrow and Sunday we have some birthday fun planned. I'll be back next week with details!

2 comments:

Sarah Jacb Says:

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, Toronto Party Bus Rentals

Gelbero Lam Says:

I am ceaselessly stunned by the measure of data accessible regarding this matter. What you introduced was all around looked into and eloquent so as to get your remain on this crosswise over to every one of your perusers. Party Bus Toronto

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!