
They are soooo cute right now. We're outside on the deck. I brought out the little table (thank you Howard and Michelle!) and they ate chicken nuggets, pickles (well, guess who ate the pickles) and grapes. Now I'm finishing up the disaster of a dinner I made for myself (I used the leftover corn kernels and sauteed them with the summer squash we bought at the farmer's market. The summer squash was spongy and the whole dish, plus some linguine fini, is really gross). Anyway, 'A' was just getting onto her tricycle, which lives on the deck since last week, and said, "I'm going to California after I eat my grapes. 'H', I'm getting on my bike. You can get in the car and say goodbye too." And then, 'H' said, "Bye!" and got in her car!
They are so loving to each other and I just love it!

We went swimming at Julie & Scott's house this afternoon and had a great time.

Now it is just about time to get them upstairs and in pajamas.


0 comments:
Post a Comment