Paper animals



We got a page-a-day origami calendar for 2008. If you've ever done any origami, you can probably tell, from looking at my dog and fox, that I haven't. I'm having fun learning how to make things though, and A likes it too. Jeff fancies himself an origami master, and he likes to look at our shapes to see how we're progressing. He learned origami in 2nd grade and apparently that's all the training you need to reach Master status.

The next 2 days of the calendar call for the use of dollar bills to make a shirt and pants. I use my debit card exclusively, so I haven't seen a dollar bill in ages. I guess I'll set those 2 origami lessons aside.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!