Today we met up with some other kids (and their moms) at the new play area at the mall. It's snowing again today and it's so neat that the sun is shining and yet snow is falling all around. It's sticking to the trees and it truly looks like a winter wonderland. It's official, we're living in a snow globe.
I've got one baby sleeping and the other is trying hard to get my attention. I can't wait to tackle my to-do pile. In the rush of Christmas celebrations, a bunch of stuff - including my website work and my baby clothing line - got stuck on the bottom of my "life" pile. I also have a few craft projects I want to work on and I'll tell you about those in a future post - soon, I promise!
I am sitting down with my business plan tonight and I'm going to see where I stand at this point. So far I've had a sample made and I will need to talk to the manufacturer about quality control before I move ahead. My next steps involve scouting out fabrics and I am working on more designs.
In the meantime, I've got websites to design and children to chase after, dinner to cook, and cats to feed.
Happy January!
0 comments:
Post a Comment