
The snow on the ground fascinates me. I grew up in eastern Connecticut where it snows heavily only a few times a year and the snow melts fairly quickly. Life in the North Country is quite different! Not only is it quite cold here, it snows much more than it does in my hometown. And since it's so cold, nothing melts. I don't think we'll see the ground until spring.
I took a pilates class this morning and I swear, it's one of the hardest classes I've ever taken. It looks easy but boy, does it burn! Pilates is a great workout and I really encourage anyone who is on the fence about taking a class to go for it. On Tuesdays I take a "Yo-lates" class - it's a combination of yoga and pilates. It's a great workout as well, but not nearly as intense as the pilates class. My girls hang out in the babysitting room for an hour while I go to "exercise class" (as A calls it) and we all have a good time doing our own thing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment