tuesday


Today we went outside to look at some of this...


so that I didn't have to stay inside and look at this:


Funny how life keeps chugging along and piles of paper seem to grow on their own while you are out soaking up the sunshine. Well, my piles of paper seem to keep growing while I am out in the sun. Your piles of paper are probably under a bit more control.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!