I got a swiffer so that A can learn to clean the floors. Yes, she's only 2, but she's very helpful at home and I feel overwhelmed by cleaning the floors, so I thought we could strike a nice compromise with the super-fun swiffer.
I am putting together some home page layouts for a website I'm working on and I'm looking forward to learning even more about the magic of CSS as I complete the work. There's a great book by Dave Shea called The Zen of CSS Design: Visual Enlightenment for the Web . It came about after he started a website called CSS Zen Garden. It's actually a group of sites that all use the same HTML code and apply different CSS styles to it. It shows what you can really do with CSS, and how you can break through the boundaries of tables and page breaks if you dare to think outside the box. The book has been a real inspiration for me. Even if you're not a computer geek, it's really nice to sit down and browse through some artistic websites.
Happy Thursday. Tomorrow is the anniversary of our first date, so we are going to celebrate with a date. What a refreshing idea!
2 comments:
That's a good idea to train your little one! My little Thomas loves to vaccum; they'd make a good pair.
Happy New Year to you and your family!
Cathy.
Happy New Year to you too, Cathy!
Jillian
Post a Comment