weekend getaway


That's us, with my dad (Grandpa Roy) and Marilyn (Mimi). We're having a good time with them. If only it would stop raining.

Those are my new glasses! I had picked out a pair of DKNY tortoiseshell glasses at Lenscrafters. Sharon's mom took one look at me and told me that I couldn't wear them anymore because they didn't look good. So off we went to Lenscrafters to exchange them for a better pair. Thank goodness I was within my 30-day guarantee timeframe! Remind me to never be on What Not To Wear, it is just too painful to have someone tell you the truth about yourself.

1 comments:

Anonymous Says:

People should know that my mom sells glasses for a living, and is not just soo rudely opinionated!!ha!ha!
-Sharon

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!