
Today we woke up too late for church, so we went for a walk in the park instead. Jeff and I both had vivid dreams last night. He dreamed that he was enrolled in college classes but because he was so busy with work and travel, he missed all of his classes and had no idea what the exam was about or what the assignments were. Yeah, I've had those dreams and they are horrible! He needs to spend some time getting organized. My dream had no sense of urgency to it - it was all about good things. I was sitting on a panel to interview Hillary Clinton's senate replacement. I got to meet Hillary, Bill and Barack Obama in my dream! Pretty cool! It was such a cool dream that I didn't even mind that Jeff hogged the blanket all to himself and I didn't notice when 'A' woke up and wanted breakfast.

I'm taking down the Christmas tree today! I love this process - a month of decorations is enough for me. I want to see my bare corners again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment