
we're hanging out at home today. These photos were taken around the house.
This morning we ran a few errands and now I'm *trying* to get some work done. 'H' woke up from her nap because 'A' was downstairs whining loudly about her lunch options (she wanted cookies, and that wasn't one of the options). So now 'H' is whimpering in her crib and 'A' is playing quietly in her room until I decide I'm calm enough to have her come out.

I've been working on painting letters to hang in 'H's room, and mid-way through the process, Jeff and I noticed that one of the letters is smaller than the rest. I went to exchange it today but found out that all of the other letters like it are the same size. Apparently it's supposed to be small? I dunno, I will just keep plugging along with the project.

I also took the girls to Learning Express, a neat toy store near us. They are going to give a portion of their sales from this week to a group called FANS for the new playground at Kelley Park in Ballston Spa. Yay!!!
Last night we had a Mom's Night Out foot spa party. The Body Shop came and got all of our feet in warm tubs of water, then we scrubbed and massaged our feet until they felt heavenly. I have a photo to post but I have to clear it with the ladies first!
OK, 'H' has escalated and it's time to get her up. This should be a fun afternoon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment