
Jeff's parents are leaving first thing tomorrow morning, and wouldn't you know it, it's supposed to be warm tomorrow - in the 60's! I am telling you, when they come, it gets cold, and when they leave, it warms up.

Right now they are at the movies with 'A' - they took her to see her first real movie-theater movie, Horton Hears a Who. It is an exciting moment in her young life. I reviewed with her the need to stay close to her grandparents in the theater because it's dark. Why do I worry so much? When I'm with her, I never let her out of my sight. I'm sure they won't either, and I'm sure she'll be fine, but I still worry.

'H' is supposed to be upstairs in her crib taking a nap, but she woke up after 30 minutes and has decided to cry instead of sleep. I gave her some orajel, maalox, and toys, thinking that it could be her teeth, her stomach, or she just wants to stay up and play, but she's still upset. Maybe I need to read Baby Danced the Polka to her...
1 comments:
What a wonderful idea for a blog!
Your photos are breathtaking...I'll
be keeping up with your year.
Post a Comment