Wednesday



Today:
(this list is in chronological order. songs are not listed but are sung periodically. i am also spending some time today thinking of how disappointed i am with our governor, eliot spitzer)

bathe and dress
coffee
breakfast
children's museum
lunch
nap for 'H'
make cookies for 'A's' preschool party
exchange the too-small letter I am painting for 'H's' room at the store
stuff 6 plastic eggs with small treats for 'A's' preschool party
make dinner
go to MOMS Club board meeting
finish installing ASP.NET platform on my laptop
tv: CSI:NY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!