
Jeff is the best husband in the world. Remember that story about Pig Will by Richard Scarry? Yes, I do believe it was written about him. He is Pig Will. I asked him today to "help me" hang 8 framed photos on our family room wall. I knew I wouldn't be doing any of the labor because 'H' is still clingy as she winds down her stomach bug. He did it all!

I got the general idea about how to lay out these photos from this site. I made a map for Jeff and he went to town on the project! I am so impressed!

Ernie hung out with us too:
2 comments:
Those photos look so sharp! I have a few family pics on the bookshelves. They've been up since we unpacked two years ago...and that's all I've managed to accomplish. Someday: the walls! ;)
Oh Meg, did I mention that we moved in over 2 years ago and we are just NOW painting and decorating? I know all too well how much time it takes to move into a house! Now that we're making our house a home, it feels so good!
Have a great week!
Jillian
Post a Comment