back from the Cape


The girls and I are back from a long weekend at the Cape. Jeff stayed home and painted 'H's' room while we were gone. We've lived in this house for 2 years and we're just starting to paint the interior. It's about time we get it done! All of the walls are a dingy shade of off-white, and some color is just what we need in our lives.

Her room is now two different shades of vibrant pink. Jeff did a great job on it - primer on the walls, 2 coats of ceiling paint, and 2 coats of wall color. When we get some things up on the walls I'll post some photos.



While we were away we had the chance to meet my cousin's daughter. She is 14 months old and just delicious!



Today we are getting over some colds, doing laundry, and sorting through paperwork. And *some of us* are whining a lot in the process. Sigh. My babies act like such babies sometimes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!