sledding on Bath Street


Our town celebrates the season every year with Winterfest. The highlight of the whole weekend (according to us) is sledding down Bath Street. The town closes off the whole street, which is on a hill, and piles it high with snow. Everyone brings their sleds and enjoys several bumpy runs down the street. Jeff and 'A' went together this year and they both had a great time. I got to hold 'H' in the sling the whole time - we kept each other warm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!