
Today was the Valentine's Day party for 'A's' preschool class. We made cookies and homemade valentine cards for all of the kids. She came home with a bag of Valentine cards and it was like Halloween, there was so much loot. Lollipops and glitter are all over the house now. Her teacher was the one who put glitter on her cards and my first thought was that she hates me and this is how she's telling me. But I don't think that's true - I think she just thought it would be a neat idea to fancy-up her cards and didn't think about our floors (and tables and furniture) while she did it.

No, your sharp eyes are not deceiving you.... that is my cutting mat in the background of that photo. I have it out today because I'm making a travel neck pillow for Jeff. He has to take a long cross-country flight and unfortunately, he has a middle seat. He asked me to make him something that will keep him as comfortable as possible. I'll post some photos when I finish it tomorrow.
The icy branches were pretty yesterday, but they are really scary looking today - everything is weighted down and very heavy. Nothing is melting and I'm starting to get worried about all of our trees and shrubs and their ability to stand up to it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment