got my camera back! :)




Big smiles here - I got my camera back from the Canon factory. I sent it in because the information bar in the viewfinder wasn't working and my warranty was about to expire. They fixed it in a jiffy and it's good as new!

We have been hard at work packing up Valentine treats for grandparents. Spoiler alert, grandmas and grandpas! I'm posting some photos of the packages we are mailing tomorrow. A was super-excited about it, and as you can see from the artwork, she was quite involved in this process. The mobile is made from salt dough. We baked it and painted it. Stringing it up was a pain in the neck - nylon thread tangles very easily!

We also had some photo pads made up - one is for me and the rest are for A's and H's grandparents. They were made by a local company called Saratoga Scribbles. Each page has the same watermarked photo of the girls. They are pretty cute! I was very happy with the result and very happy with the service I received from Tracy of Saratoga Scribbles. She had them made up quickly and packaged them up so nicely and sent them right out to me. Wow, looks like I am actually going to be on-time for a holiday!

We had some wacky weather last night - rain, followed by freezing rain, then finally snow. Everything is covered with ice today and it is really very beautiful. Enjoy these photos from our backyard.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!