
Today we went to story time at the bookstore, ran a bunch of errands (my new favorite phrase is "power-erranding," because I love that it implies that I do errands efficiently and effectively, which I do not!). Then the girls gobbled down some lunch in the library parking lot and we ended our outing with a quick trip to the library's $1 used book sale. I bought 16 books. The energy level in the sale room was pretty high. It's hard to know which books are worth buying when there are hands flying everywhere, digging into boxes, flipping through pages, tossing books back in and taking out new ones. And of course each shopper has at least one, and sometimes several small children wrapped around her legs.
Yes, it's snowing here again. The girls are sleeping and I am doing a little work on a website. Pre-made crabcakes are on sale at the grocery store, so Jeff and I are having crabcake and salad dinner tonight.
And since it's cold and snowy today, it might be just the right afternoon to curl up with a cup of tea.
0 comments:
Post a Comment