waking up


'H' has been in her crib for almost a month now. We've all come to like it. She's comfortable there and sleeps well. I've overcome my loneliness without her in our bed and I'm sleeping better, too. Grace, our cat, has reclaimed her special sleeping spot. She is back to nestling in my shoulder all night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!