playing at home today



We played a lot today. This morning we went to a playgroup and this afternoon the girls played in 'A's' room. It's so great that they are starting to play together.





Last night, long after we had tucked her into bed, 'A' got up and arranged this pile of diapers in rows and columns. What a delicious treat for my database-oriented brain! Jeff and I tried not to make a fuss over it in front of her (we didn't want to reward her 10 pm playtime behavior... goodness, what first-timers we still are...), but we were dying to photograph it and make it a permanent memory. How cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My name is Jillian. I started this blog as a way to experiment with my camera and it's a become a nice little spot where I enjoy spending time. I'm a mother to 6 and 4 year old daughters, wife to a cool computer guy, and mama to a cuddly cat. We enjoy eating local, organic food; managing several food allergies; homeschooling with love; spending time in nature; and we love to take time each day to be creative. You can also find me over at From Scratch Club from time to time. Welcome!